It is really quite sobering what has happened. From 100% of our economy was private prior to September of 2008, but as of Tuesday, the federal government has now taken ownership or control of 51% of the private economy.Honest to FSM, she is either really fucking stupid, or she is really just that craven. I am not sure which scares me the most.
March 2010 Archives
I really think the magnitude of the passing of the Affordable Care Act has yet to truly hit most Americans. Further, I believe a year from now most Republican politicians will be crying in their beers as the polls signal an even greater fall from power for the Greed Over People party.
Matt Yglesias has been calling it the Affordable Care Act all week, and that sounds good - make the republicans who swear they will repeal it if the American people give them back the majority run on repealing the Affordable Care Act. The Democrats couldn't ask for better optics when the election gets cranking this fall.
But in the end, I am a snarky blogger, and Joe Biden named it for us. If you think about it, it's obvious...
Teddy Roosevelt had the Square Deal.
FDR had the New Deal.
Obama gave us the Big Fucking Deal.
The 70-nanometer attack bots--made with two polymers and a protein that attaches to the cancerous cell's surface--carry a piece of RNA called small-interfering RNA (siRNA), which deactivates the production of a protein, starving the malign cell to death. Once it has delivered its lethal blow, the nanoparticle breaks down into tiny pieces that get eliminated by the body in the urine.The ex-nuclear power naval service member in me is cheering loud and often for this affirmation of the benefits of science. Of course, I await with bated breath the fundamentalist harpies screech about the End Of The World.
I think if someone had showed up with a laser pointer in the House gallery and pointed it at the wall, we could have distracted the entire Republican caucus throughout the entire debate.Snap!
Stolen typing onto my blog
I hope you enjoy this post
for it is of the hard work of Mustang Bobby
loving human of Sam the dog
and Liberal Coalition Blogaround Lord.
LC saw it.I am saddened by Jon's passing. My heart goes out to his family, and my thoughts to all of us who enjoyed his humor, and his passion. May the Light shine on in memory.- A Blog Around The Clock digs paleontology.The blogosphere will be a little less entertaining without Jon Swift.
- archy: avalanche!
- Bark Bark Woof Woof: Karl Rove is back.
- Bloggg: darn right Moi's mad.
- Dohiyi Mir: playing the lottery with votes.
- Echidne Of The Snakes: No yeast for you, Blanche.
- Florida Progressive Coalition Blog: five good stories about Florida politics.
- Left Is Right: Popular Science's archives are on-line.
- Pen-Elayne on the Web: watch this video and try not to yell "Moustrap!"
- Rook's Rant's Sunday night is a lot like mine.
- rubber hose confronts another obstacle.
- Scrutiny Hooligans and the gang stands behind same-sex domestic partner benefits.
- Stupid Enough Unexplanation reality vs. the dictionary.
- The Invisible Library and writing on writing.
- The Yellow Something Something with one silver lining in the Texas primary.
- WTF Is It Now?? -- Did you know that the ACORN videos were faked?